Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Crazy Cramming and New Novels

Clearly, I like alliteration.
Does it bug you guys? Well, I apologize, but whatever.

Anyways... I have an idea. I'm going to do these posts in sections from now on, so if you're bored of reading about anime or video games, you can skip to the section you want to read. Sound good? Ok.

Fan Fiction Updates.

So... I haven't updated my Danny Phantom fanfiction in almost two weeks.... I'm a terrible person -.-"

But on the bright side, I've completed one and nearly completed a second Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure fanfictions. I love that game soooo much... so of course I had to write about it once I beat it. One is about Fondue (sort of) and the other is a Charlie x Raphael story (a friend of mine requested that I write it XD).

Fandom Alert!

I've done a bunch since my last post. Let's see...

Video games:
-I beat Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. The ending was fantastic; I loved it. Great game, great puzzles, I really reccomend it.
-I started Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. I'm not very far, but I love it so far. This series is addicting...
-I bought Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. I love it so much. It cracks me up how in Tale of Two Towns, all of the bachelors are super nice and stuff, and then in A New Beginning some of them can be total jerks. XD    ....Seriously though, I find it really funny how some of them act.
Anime:
-I started watching Black Butler, and I've gotta say, I love it so far. Grell creeps me out a bit though. And then there's Sebastian (did I spell that right?), who's just a total ninja and kicks but using silverware.
-I've watched a few episodes of Soul Eater as well... Death the kid cracks me up. He's totally crazy about everything being symmetrical, and I think it's absolutely hilarious.

Random Writing...

Who else is doing Camp NaNoWriMo??? I sure am!! I'm going for 30,000 or 35,000 words... not sure yet. During November I did 25,000 words, so I'm going to try to challenge myself a bit more. If you're doing it as well, feel free to send me a message (if that's possible on this site... idk) or leave a comment or something. The more writing buddies the better, right? :P
I'm super psyched, because I actually have a decent plot and some pretty well-developed characters ready to go. I can't wait for April so I can actually start writing it...

Just... Life.

Oh, and the whole "cramming" thing in the title? Yeah.... midterms. I have a biology midterm on Friday and I'm a bit nervous.... yet I'm still procrastinating. So I'll probably end up cramming tommorrow night. Ugh.
And then there's spanish class. My new favorite spanish word is "videojuegos," because it means "video games." Heheh... anyways.

Uhhh.... I think that's all I have to say for now.
Signing off once again,
~Sydney J.

P.S. I like trains.

...Anyone get the reference?? No? Ok. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment